Cryonite is a reliable way to eliminate bedbugs in your home. Cryonite is one of the most popular methods because it is a non-toxic technique for eliminating crawling insects. More importantly, it can eliminate insects at all stages of life. It has become popular across the United States, Australia, and Europe.
Cryonite releases CO2 as snow so it can be applied to the bedbug’s hiding places. When it makes contact with bedbugs, beetles, and cockroaches, it kills them instantly.
The Cryonite Treatment Process
When an exterminator kills bedbugs with Cryonite, they’re freezing the bugs to death. The freezing process is rapid so the bug is exposed to low temperatures rapidly. Cryonite is effective thanks to the rapidness of the treatment. Carbon dioxide snow is sprayed form a patented nozzle so it can easily be administered by the expert.
Frozen Carbon Dioxide – The Cryonite procedure uses dry ice or frozen carbon dioxide because it is clean and effective. As it sublimates, it will immediately transition from snow to gas without turning into liquid. Thanks to the fact that it won’t turn into a liquid, Cryonite can be used to treat cabinets, pipes, motors, and outlets. In addition to this, it works great around food processing surfaces.
Fast – The procedure is rapid enough to ensure that the bugs, eggs, and larvae will not survive.
Convenient Design – Another thing to remember is that the unit and nozzle are ergonomically designed. The exterminator can use the goose-neck nozzle to spray the mixture into gaps, cracks, and pipes.
Penetrates Gaps – The Cryonite mixture can easily penetrate gaps and cracks. It also works exceptionally well for treating machines, pipes, and electric outlets.
Perks Of Cryonite Treatment
Cryonite is non-poisonous and eco-friendly. It offers the following benefits.
- It can be used anywhere and at anytime
- Cryonite can be used around any surface
- With this treatment, any production delays are minimized
- It doesn’t leave any residue ensuring residents can return sooner
Why Should You Choose Cryonite Treatment?
- It eliminates all crawling insects
- Allows you to keep pesticides out of your home
- Production doesn’t need to stop
- Any downtimes and delays can be minimized
- It is dry and doesn’t leave residue
- Can be used around food products and food preparation surfaces
- Cryonite is safe and easy
- It kills bedbugs at all life stages
- Can help reduce costs
- Cryonite is better for the environment
Contact us to learn more about Cryonite treatments. We serve Honolulu and all surrounding cities.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.